Furthermore, QSM’s exclusive Dock design is the bar of icons that sits at the bottom, you can pin your most frequently accessed App on Dock, providing an easy way to access your QSM.
• Privilege setting: You can set user’s windows permission of a specific share folder and its subfolder, or limit the user to access specific services.
• User and folder quota: You can decide the storage space on the individual user folder and limit the storage capacity in each volume.
• Generic: Default type for generic file service or backup usage.
• Media: Optimize IOPS for small packets of sequential RW and throughput for large, random packets.
• Database: Data is synchronized between the memory cache and disks in real time for assurance of database Integrity.
• Online photo and office file preview.
• Multiple ways on file sharing.
• Multimedia management.
• Team folder sharing with “User Home Folder”.
• Third party cloud services supported
(Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive).
• Automatic indexing of your files on File Manager.
• 1-way (unidirectional): data modification of the local NAS will be synchronized to the remote, but any data modification of remote NAS will not be reflected.
• 2-way (bi-directional): any data modification of a NAS will be synchronized to the others.
• Version control (64 versions).